Today Current Affairs | 23 May 2020
1.World Turtle Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 21 May
B- 22 May
C- 23 May
D- 24 May
2. Who tied up for NTPC’s renewable energy business ?
3. Recently, ICMR has issued revised advisory on use of ________ vaccine.
A- Hydroxy chloroquine
D- Bacille Calmette-Guerin (BCG)
4. Which IIT has discovered new ways to prevent memory loss due to Alzheimers ?
A- IIT Delhi
B- IIT Madras
C- IIT Bombay
D- IIT Guwahati
5. Government has allocated _________ towards beekeeping under Atma Nirbhar Abhiyan.
A- Rs- 100 Crore
B- Rs- 200 Crore
C- Rs- 500 Crore
D- Rs- 700 Crore
6. Recently, Indian Meteorological Department, IMD has launched seven services hosted on the website on which of the following government applications?
7. Who launched the ‘Leading the Game’ webinar series ?
8. Which of the following state government has launched the ‘Everybody will get employment’ scheme?
C- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
9. Which of the following Indian state is currently most affected from the locusts attack?
A- West Bengal
10. Recently, US private equity company KKR has picked 2.32% stake in which of the following company for Rs 11,367 crore?
A- OYO Rooms
B- Jio Platforms
C- OLA Cabs
D- Tata Motors
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09