1.World Turtle Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 21 May
B- 22 May
C- 23 May
D- 24 May
2. Who tied up for NTPC’s renewable energy business ?
3. Recently, ICMR has issued revised advisory on use of ________ vaccine.
A- Hydroxy chloroquine
D- Bacille Calmette-Guerin (BCG)
4. Which IIT has discovered new ways to prevent memory loss due to Alzheimers ?
A- IIT Delhi
B- IIT Madras
C- IIT Bombay
D- IIT Guwahati
5. Government has allocated _________ towards beekeeping under Atma Nirbhar Abhiyan.
A- Rs- 100 Crore
B- Rs- 200 Crore
C- Rs- 500 Crore
D- Rs- 700 Crore
6. Recently, Indian Meteorological Department, IMD has launched seven services hosted on the website on which of the following government applications?
7. Who launched the ‘Leading the Game’ webinar series ?
8. Which of the following state government has launched the ‘Everybody will get employment’ scheme?
C- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
9. Which of the following Indian state is currently most affected from the locusts attack?
A- West Bengal
10. Recently, US private equity company KKR has picked 2.32% stake in which of the following company for Rs 11,367 crore?
A- OYO Rooms
B- Jio Platforms
C- OLA Cabs
D- Tata Motors