Today Current Affairs | 23 May 2020
1.World Turtle Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 21 May
B- 22 May
C- 23 May
D- 24 May
2. Who tied up for NTPC’s renewable energy business ?
3. Recently, ICMR has issued revised advisory on use of ________ vaccine.
A- Hydroxy chloroquine
D- Bacille Calmette-Guerin (BCG)
4. Which IIT has discovered new ways to prevent memory loss due to Alzheimers ?
A- IIT Delhi
B- IIT Madras
C- IIT Bombay
D- IIT Guwahati
5. Government has allocated _________ towards beekeeping under Atma Nirbhar Abhiyan.
A- Rs- 100 Crore
B- Rs- 200 Crore
C- Rs- 500 Crore
D- Rs- 700 Crore
6. Recently, Indian Meteorological Department, IMD has launched seven services hosted on the website on which of the following government applications?
7. Who launched the ‘Leading the Game’ webinar series ?
8. Which of the following state government has launched the ‘Everybody will get employment’ scheme?
C- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
9. Which of the following Indian state is currently most affected from the locusts attack?
A- West Bengal
10. Recently, US private equity company KKR has picked 2.32% stake in which of the following company for Rs 11,367 crore?
A- OYO Rooms
B- Jio Platforms
C- OLA Cabs
D- Tata Motors
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply