Today Current Affairs || 23 March 2020
1.World Meteorological Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 20 March
B- 23 March
C- 24 March
D- 22 March
2. World Water Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 20 March
B- 21 March
C- 22 March
D- 23 March
3. The Government of India launched the “MyGov Corona Helpdesk” to Contain the spread of misinformation on Coronavirus on Which Social media platform ?
4. According to the World Happiness Report 2020,Which is the happiest country in the world ?
A- United States
5. The oldest fossil of a modern bird has been discovered and has been named as ________.
6. “RAISE 2020” Which was seen in news, is the first global Artificial Intelligence Summit of Which Country ?
B- United States
C- United Arab Emirates
7. PM Modi has thanked Bhutan & Nepal for contributing to COVID-19 emergency fund by SAARC. SAARC is headquartered in ________.
D- None of These
8. Which SAARC member Country pledged $1 million to SAARC Coronavirus Emergency Fund ?
9. Which of the following state government has announced ₹1,000 financial aid to 35 lakh labourers amid the coronavirus outbreak ?
C- Uttar Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
10. Which of the following institute has recently developed affordable tests for COVID-19 ?
A- IIT Madras
B- IIT Kanpur
D- IIT Kharagpur
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement