Today Current affairs | 23 June 2020
1.International Widows’ Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 21 June
B- 22 June
C- 23 June
D- 24 June
2. Which State Government launched the ‘Play little, Study little’ scheme ?
C- Himachal Pradesh
3. International Olympic Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 23 June
B- 24 June
C- 22 June
D- 21 June
4. In Which State ‘Job Guarantee’ Scheme will be Started
A- West Bengal
D- Andhra Pradesh
5. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is headquartered in _________.
B- New York
6. Which of the following institute has developed Indian receiver chip ‘Dhruva’ for NAVIC, GPS satellites?
A- IIT Bombay
B- IIT Madras
C- IIT Kharagpur
D- IIT Guwahati
7. Which Country Released the weather Bulletin of the disputed areas ?
8. Who among the following inaugurated one of India’s largest & first Virtual Healthcare & Hygiene EXPO 2020?
A- Rao Inderjit Singh
B- Suresh Angadi
C- Mansukh Mandaviya
D- Parshottam Rupala
9. Which of the following bank has partnered with Affordplan for the launch of co-brand card ‘Swasth programme’ for healthcare needs?
A- Axis Bank
B- Yes Bank
C- ICICI Bank
D- HDFC Bank
10. Recently, Lachhman Singh Lehl passed away. He was a _______.
D- Army Officer
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022