Today Current affairs | 23 June 2020
1.International Widows’ Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 21 June
B- 22 June
C- 23 June
D- 24 June
2. Which State Government launched the ‘Play little, Study little’ scheme ?
C- Himachal Pradesh
3. International Olympic Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 23 June
B- 24 June
C- 22 June
D- 21 June
4. In Which State ‘Job Guarantee’ Scheme will be Started
A- West Bengal
D- Andhra Pradesh
5. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is headquartered in _________.
B- New York
6. Which of the following institute has developed Indian receiver chip ‘Dhruva’ for NAVIC, GPS satellites?
A- IIT Bombay
B- IIT Madras
C- IIT Kharagpur
D- IIT Guwahati
7. Which Country Released the weather Bulletin of the disputed areas ?
8. Who among the following inaugurated one of India’s largest & first Virtual Healthcare & Hygiene EXPO 2020?
A- Rao Inderjit Singh
B- Suresh Angadi
C- Mansukh Mandaviya
D- Parshottam Rupala
9. Which of the following bank has partnered with Affordplan for the launch of co-brand card ‘Swasth programme’ for healthcare needs?
A- Axis Bank
B- Yes Bank
C- ICICI Bank
D- HDFC Bank
10. Recently, Lachhman Singh Lehl passed away. He was a _______.
D- Army Officer
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-8
- High School Contract Teacher 6720 Posts Recruitment 2021