Today Current Affairs | 23 July 2020
1.In July 2020, Which of the following country got observer status in the World Trade Organization?
2. Which State of India saw the yellow turtle
D- Tamil Nadu
3. Which of the following country has launched its 1st independent mission to Mars “Tianwen-1”?
A- North Korea
B- South Korea
4. The bank has launched a Nationwide campaign to distribute face masks and sanitizers
B- Federal Bank
C- Yes Bank
D- Indusland Bank
5. Recently, the US has ordered the closure of which of the following country’s consulate in Houston?
6. National Broadcasting Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 20 July
B- 21 July
C- 22 July
D- 23 July
7. Space X launched Which Country’s first military satellite ‘ANASIS – 11’
C- North Korea
D- South Korea
8. Who among the following has recently launched the ‘Pravasi Rojgar’ app to help migrants find job opportunities?
A- Virat Kohli
B- Salman Khan
C- Sonu Sood
D- Kangana Ranaut
9. On 23 July, Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for the Water Supply Project in ________.
10. Which of the following state governments has signed an MoU with IIT Ropar for skill development?
A- Tamil Nadu
B- Uttar Pradesh
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-8
- High School Contract Teacher 6720 Posts Recruitment 2021