1. Which is the most polluted city in India, according to Greenpeace India’s recent report?
2. Which state is the first in the country to implement agricultural land leasing policy?
B- Tamil Nadu
D- West Bengal
3. What is the name of the indigenous artillery guns, which are to be inducted into the Indian Army?
4. Which defence Force of India has recently signed an MoU with Geological Survey of India?
A- Indian Army
B- Indian Navy
C- Indian Air Force
D-Indian Coast Guard
5. The National Bravery Awards for children are presented by which ministry/ organisation annually?
A- Ministry of Women and Child Development
B- Ministry of Defence
D- Indian Council for Child Welfare
6. Retired IAS Officer Yudvir Singh Malik has been recently appointed as the Chairman and Managing director (CMD) of which crisis-hit firm?
D- Altico Capital
7. Which Private sector bank launched ‘card-less cash withdrawal’ facility from its ATMs, recently?
A- HDFC Bank
B- Axis Bank
C- ICICI Bank
D- Kotak Mahindra Bank
8. As per the recent survey of Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) by consultancy firm PwC, which country has the highest growth prospects?
C- United States
9. The recently set-up ‘National Start-up Advisory Council’ is to be chaired by which Union Minister?
A- Minister of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
B- Minister of Corporate Affairs
C- Minister of Commerce and Industry
D- Minister of Skill Development and enterpreneurship
10. India’s first ever convention centre in Africa was recently inaugurated in which African country?