1.According to a recent report by the World Bank, Remittances are likely to fall by ________ amid COVID-19 pandemic.
2. What is India’s rank in the World press Freedom Index 2020 ?
3. Recently, the HRD ministry has launched a portal named as ________ for inviting e-learning content contributions.
A- Unnati 2.0
B- VidyaDaan 2.0
C- Saharah 2.0
D- Sajag 2.0
4. Which Country has become the First State in the country to be free from Coronavirus ?
D- Arunachal Pradesh
5. Which of the following State/UT govt launches “Apthamitra” helpline and app to fight COVID-19
C- Madhya Pradesh
6. In Which Country legalized cannabis cultivation for medicinal use ?
7. Scientists at the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research, Institute of Genomics and Integrative Biology (CSIR-IGIB) have developed a low-cost test which can detect the coronavirus within an hour named as _______.
8. Who among the following took over as the chairman of International Motorcycle Manufacturers Association (IMMA)?
A- Amit Nandi
B- Venu Srinivasan
C- Rakesh Sharma
D- Gaku Nakanishi
Ans – C
9. Which of the following company has acquired a 9.99% stake in Reliance Jio for Rs 43,574 crore?
10. Who among the following Indian has been named as the ambassador for Badminton World Federation (BWF)’s ‘i am badminton’ awareness campaign?
A- P V Sindhu
B- Parupalli Kashyap
C- Saina Nehwal
D- Srikanth Kidambi