Today Current Affairs | 22 May 2020
1.International Day for Biological Diversity is observed every year on _________
A- 21 May
B- 22 May
C- 20 May
D- 19 May
2. Which State/UT Started the Program “SUKOON – COVID-19” Beat the Stress ?
C- Jammu Kashmir
3. Which of the following country has ordered its flag to be flown at half-staff over the next three days due to COVID-19?
4. In Which State Started “Me Annapurna” initiative ?
5. Which of the following state Forest Development Corporation came forward to help forest dwellers to sell ‘Timru leaves’ amid lockdown?
6. Which of the following state has recently launched the ‘Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojna’?
C- Madhya Pradesh
7. Which State Government has Started “Didi Vehicle Service” ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
B- Andhra Pradesh
C- Tamil Nadu
8. Recently, Tripura got its first international waterway with which of the following rivers as the Indo-Bangla protocol route?
9. Who among the following has been recently named as the chief economist and vice president of the World Bank?
A- Carlos A. Veg
B- Kenneth Rogoff
C- Carmen Reinhart
D- Morris Goldstein
10. Indian Railway Started operating its First 12000 horsepower electric locomotive engine, its name ?
A- WAG 10
B- WAG 12
C- WAG 17
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9