Today Current Affairs || 22 March 2020
1.International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination is observed every year on ________.
A- 18 March
B- 22 March
C- 21 March
D- 19 March
2. When Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank was founded ?
3. World Poetry Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 22 March
B- 21 March
C- 20 March
D- 19 March
4. Who was International Cricket Council CEO ?
A- Manu Sawhney
B- Tom Harrison
C- Dave Richardson
D- Kevin Roberts
5. Down Syndrome is caused due to the abnormality in ________.
6. Which of the following country’s Food and Drug Administration has approved a coronavirus diagnostic test that can be conducted at the point-of-care and can deliver results in 45 minutes ?
7. Which State Government announces one month free food grains to Poor ?
A- Tamil Nadu
C- Uttar Pradesh
D- Andhra Pradesh
8. Which of the following countries has topped the World Happiness Report 2020 ?
9. Where was Bharti Axa General Insurance Headquarters ?
10. Recently, RBI has decided to inject additional ________ to maintain financial stability in wake of the COVID-19 outbreak.
A- Rs. 15,000 cr
B- Rs. 25,000 cr
C- Rs. 30,000 cr
D- Rs. 50,000 cr
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022
- Advertisement Notice for Job Fair 2022