Today Current Affairs || 22 March 2020
1.International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination is observed every year on ________.
A- 18 March
B- 22 March
C- 21 March
D- 19 March
2. When Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank was founded ?
3. World Poetry Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 22 March
B- 21 March
C- 20 March
D- 19 March
4. Who was International Cricket Council CEO ?
A- Manu Sawhney
B- Tom Harrison
C- Dave Richardson
D- Kevin Roberts
5. Down Syndrome is caused due to the abnormality in ________.
6. Which of the following country’s Food and Drug Administration has approved a coronavirus diagnostic test that can be conducted at the point-of-care and can deliver results in 45 minutes ?
7. Which State Government announces one month free food grains to Poor ?
A- Tamil Nadu
C- Uttar Pradesh
D- Andhra Pradesh
8. Which of the following countries has topped the World Happiness Report 2020 ?
9. Where was Bharti Axa General Insurance Headquarters ?
10. Recently, RBI has decided to inject additional ________ to maintain financial stability in wake of the COVID-19 outbreak.
A- Rs. 15,000 cr
B- Rs. 25,000 cr
C- Rs. 30,000 cr
D- Rs. 50,000 cr
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021