Today Current Affairs || 22 March 2020
1.International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination is observed every year on ________.
A- 18 March
B- 22 March
C- 21 March
D- 19 March
2. When Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank was founded ?
3. World Poetry Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 22 March
B- 21 March
C- 20 March
D- 19 March
4. Who was International Cricket Council CEO ?
A- Manu Sawhney
B- Tom Harrison
C- Dave Richardson
D- Kevin Roberts
5. Down Syndrome is caused due to the abnormality in ________.
6. Which of the following country’s Food and Drug Administration has approved a coronavirus diagnostic test that can be conducted at the point-of-care and can deliver results in 45 minutes ?
7. Which State Government announces one month free food grains to Poor ?
A- Tamil Nadu
C- Uttar Pradesh
D- Andhra Pradesh
8. Which of the following countries has topped the World Happiness Report 2020 ?
9. Where was Bharti Axa General Insurance Headquarters ?
10. Recently, RBI has decided to inject additional ________ to maintain financial stability in wake of the COVID-19 outbreak.
A- Rs. 15,000 cr
B- Rs. 25,000 cr
C- Rs. 30,000 cr
D- Rs. 50,000 cr
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply