Today Current Affairs | 22 July 2020
1.National Mango Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 20 July
B- 21 July
C- 22 July
D- 23 July
2. Which State/ UT has approved the ‘Chief Minister Ghar Ghar Ration Scheme’
D- Jammu Kashmir
3. Pi Approximation Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 21 July
B- 22 July
C- 23 July
D- 24 July
3. In Which Indian State was the plasma donation campaign organized ?
C- Madhya Pradesh
4. India has signed an agreement for establishment of ‘Emergency Medical Services’ in which of the following country?
5. Recently, PM Modi interacted with Arvind Krishna. Arvind Krishna is currently serving as the CEO of _______.
D- Oracle Corporation
6. How long ICC T-20 WC Postponed
7. In a new notification, the government has extended work from home for IT, BPO companies till _______ due to COVID-19.
A- 31 December
B- 30 November
C- 31 October
D- 30 September
8. Ramesh Babu Boddu has been appointed as the MD and CEO of which of the following banks?
A- Karur Vysya Bank
B- City Union Bank
C- Indian Bank
D- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
9. Who among the following has been appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)?
A- Rajesh Kohli
B- Manmeet Gaur
C- Sachin Jaiswal
D- Sumit Deb
10. Who among the following won the inaugural Gulbenkian Prize for Humanity?
A- Malena Ernman
B- Greta Thunberg
C- Boris Johnson
D- Naomi Seibt
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-8
- High School Contract Teacher 6720 Posts Recruitment 2021