Today Current Affairs !! 22 February 2020
1. The “Pandemic Bonds” are issued by which multilateral development bank ?
A- World Bank
B- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
C- European Investment Bank
D- Asian Development Bank
2. The Shanidar Cave, a hotspot for Neanderthal remains, is located in which country ?
3. Which country is supplier of majority of mined Cobalt, which is used in cathodes for lithium-ion batteries used in cell phones and Electric vehicles ?
D- Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
4. What is the current (2020) number of telecom companies in India ?
5. Which country is world’s biggest palm oil importer ?
D- Saudi Arabia
6. Currently, which Economic Census is underway in India ?
7. As per the National Population Register (NPR), a person is “usual resident” who has resided in a local area for past how many months / years ?
A- 6 months
B- 1 year
C- 18 months
D -2 years
8. Who heads the 12-member “Technology Group” to advise ministries, departments and public sector undertakings (PSUs) on technology implementation ?
A- Dr. R Chidamabaram
B- Rishikesh Narayanan
C- Dr K Vijay Raghavan
D- Bhaskar Saha
9. Which country has highest rate of hepatitis C in the world and is expected to eradicate the disease in 2020 ?
A- Saudi Arabia
10. The cabinet of which state in India has cleared a bill to enact the “Time-Bound Clearance Act” which shall ensure time-bound clearance of industrial licenses for investment projects ?
C- Madhya Pradesh
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-8
- High School Contract Teacher 6720 Posts Recruitment 2021