Today Current Affairs| 22 April 2020
1.Earth Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 19 April
B- 21 April
C- 22 April
D- 20 April
2. Who has been appointed as the new secretary of President Ramnath Kovind ?
A- Rajesh Kumar
B- Ajay Bhusan Pandey
C- Vinay Dubey
D- Kapil Dev Tripathi
3. Which of the following country has recently cancelled bull running festivals due to the coronavirus pandemic?
4. Which Bank has launched voice banking services for customers ?
A- Karnataka Bank
B- ICICI Bank
C- Union Bank of India
D- Au Small Finance Bank
5. Which of the following country has suspended all immigration temporarily through an executive order?
D- United States
6. Which State started ‘E-Sanjivani’ – OPD’ ?
A- Himachal Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
7. Which of the following country’s parliament has prepared for virtual debates amid the COVID-19 lockdown?
8. Which of the following state government has launched the third edition of ”Sujalam Sufalam Jal Sanchay Abhiyan”?
D- Andhra Pradesh
9. Which State Government has launched COVID-19 Yoddha Kalyan Yojana ?
D- Madhya Pradesh
10. Pune Municipal Corporation has launched a ________ application to track home quarantined citizens?
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09