Today Current Affairs || 21 March 2020
1. World Sparrow Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 18 March
B- 19 March
C- 20 March
D- 21 March
2. By Which Year the Banihal to Katra Railway link to be Completed (as per Railway Minister) ?
3. India has decided to import Negev 7.62X51 mm LMGs from which of the following country ?
4. Adnan al-Zurfi has been appointed as the Prime Minister of Which of the Following Country ?
5. Which of the following state governments has recently launched an e-Night Beat Checking System ?
B- Himachal Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
6. The Cannes film festival will not take place as planned in May because of the coronavirus. Cannes film festival was scheduled to take place in ________.
7. Which Payment Bank has announced the issuance of ‘Visa Debit Card’ in Association with Visa Company ?
A- Fino Bank
B- Airtel Payment Bank
C- Paytm Payment Bank
D- Aditya Birla Payment Bank
8. Which of the following country has handed over the Olympic flame to Tokyo 2020 organisers ?
9. In Which City in the Indian Navy has established a quarantine facility ?
D- New Delhi
10. Recently, P K Banerjee passed away. He was associated with which of the following sports ?
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply