Today Current Affairs | 21 June 2020
1.First International Day of Yoga was observed in the year ________.
2. Who won the reputed peace prize of Germany ?
A- Ratan Lal
B- Amartya Sen
C- Shibha Shekhar
D- Javed Akhtar
3. World Hydrography Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 19 June
B- 20 June
C- 21 June
D- 22 June
4. Who launched the Offline e-KYC service ?
A- TATA AIA Life Insurance
B- Max Life Insurance
C- India First Life Insurance
D- ICICI Home Finance
5. World Music Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 18 June
B- 19 Juen
C- 20 June
D- 21 June
6. Recently, Scientists have finally resolved the mystery behind the 66-million-year-old fossil egg found in Seymour Island. Seymour Island is in ________.
7. Which Country will give India 200Mn Euro to fight Corona and Amfan Cyclone ?
8. Which of the following countries has offered tariff exemption for 97% of exports from Bangladesh?
9. According to a recent report, Mukesh Ambani is ranked as the _______ richest person in the world.
10. Which of the following organisations has partnered with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog to proactively support the flagship mission’s innovation and entrepreneurship initiatives across the country?
A- NTPC Limited
B- Oil India Limited
C- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
D- Indian Oil Corporation
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09