Today Current Affairs | 21 June 2020
1.First International Day of Yoga was observed in the year ________.
2. Who won the reputed peace prize of Germany ?
A- Ratan Lal
B- Amartya Sen
C- Shibha Shekhar
D- Javed Akhtar
3. World Hydrography Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 19 June
B- 20 June
C- 21 June
D- 22 June
4. Who launched the Offline e-KYC service ?
A- TATA AIA Life Insurance
B- Max Life Insurance
C- India First Life Insurance
D- ICICI Home Finance
5. World Music Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 18 June
B- 19 Juen
C- 20 June
D- 21 June
6. Recently, Scientists have finally resolved the mystery behind the 66-million-year-old fossil egg found in Seymour Island. Seymour Island is in ________.
7. Which Country will give India 200Mn Euro to fight Corona and Amfan Cyclone ?
8. Which of the following countries has offered tariff exemption for 97% of exports from Bangladesh?
9. According to a recent report, Mukesh Ambani is ranked as the _______ richest person in the world.
10. Which of the following organisations has partnered with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog to proactively support the flagship mission’s innovation and entrepreneurship initiatives across the country?
A- NTPC Limited
B- Oil India Limited
C- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
D- Indian Oil Corporation
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021