1.First International Day of Yoga was observed in the year ________.
2. Who won the reputed peace prize of Germany ?
A- Ratan Lal
B- Amartya Sen
C- Shibha Shekhar
D- Javed Akhtar
3. World Hydrography Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 19 June
B- 20 June
C- 21 June
D- 22 June
4. Who launched the Offline e-KYC service ?
A- TATA AIA Life Insurance
B- Max Life Insurance
C- India First Life Insurance
D- ICICI Home Finance
5. World Music Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 18 June
B- 19 Juen
C- 20 June
D- 21 June
6. Recently, Scientists have finally resolved the mystery behind the 66-million-year-old fossil egg found in Seymour Island. Seymour Island is in ________.
7. Which Country will give India 200Mn Euro to fight Corona and Amfan Cyclone ?
8. Which of the following countries has offered tariff exemption for 97% of exports from Bangladesh?
9. According to a recent report, Mukesh Ambani is ranked as the _______ richest person in the world.
10. Which of the following organisations has partnered with Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), NITI Aayog to proactively support the flagship mission’s innovation and entrepreneurship initiatives across the country?
A- NTPC Limited
B- Oil India Limited
C- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation
D- Indian Oil Corporation