1. Which famous International Tennis tournament is held in the month of January, every year?
A- US Open
B- Australian Open
C- French Open
2. Which state recently organized the world’s longest awareness human-chain for more than 18000 km?
A- Uttar Pradesh
D- West Bengal
3. Which Indian city has been adjudged as the ‘World’s most dynamic city’, as per the JLL City Momentum Index, 2020?
4. Which country recently test-fired a nuclear-capable ballistic missile, named ‘K-4’, which can be launched from submarine?
5. Recently, 146 Irrawady dolphins were recently spotted in Chilika lake. Where is the Chilka lake situated?
A- Himachal Pradesh
C- Jammu & Kashmir
6. Which state is to set up a committee to suggest measures to improve forest tourism?
A- Madhya Pradesh
7. The Union Home Minister Amit Shah is to launch POL NET 2.0 platform. What is POLNET 2.0 associated with?
A- Political campaign
B- Political Network Service
C- Police Network Service
D- Police complaint registration
8. What is the name of the exhibition of the Indian electrical industry, recently inaugurated by the Union Minister of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises?
D- ELECTRIC 2.0
9. Name the female actor who won the ‘Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a motion picture’ award in the Screen Actors Guild Awards?
A- Renée Zellweger
B- Jennifer Aniston
C- Olivia Colman
D- Elisabeth Moss
10. Which state cabinet has recently approved the proposal for creating three capitals for the state?
B- Andhra Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh