Today Current Affairs || 21 February 2020
1.What is the highest income tax rate slab in India after Budget 2020-21 ?
2.International Mother Language Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 18 February
B- 19 February
C- 20 February
D- 21 February
3.India to switch to the world’s cleanest petrol, diesel from April 1. BS-VI has a sulphur content of ________ppm.
4.Under the GST regime, E-Way bill is mandatory of the value of inter-state movement of goods is more than __ ?
B- Rs. 200,000
C- Rs. 100,000
D- Rs. 50,000
5.The term “Operation Car Wash” that was making news recently, is related to which country ?
D- South Sudan
6.Which of the following state governmnet has alocated 100 cr to develop ‘Nehru Baal Sanrakshan Kosh’ to prevent child labour and trafficking ?
7.Which of the following state government has recently organized a ‘Run for India Tea’ event ?
8.The Far East Development Fund, which recently submitted an expression of interest (EoI) for the beleaguered Jet Airways, is based in which country ?
9.Who among the following has won the won the ESPN’s Female Sportsperson of the Year award ?
A- Sakshi Malik
B- Koneru Humpy
C- Mithali Raj
D- P V Sindhu
10.Who among the following has become the second Indian woman to win a gold medal at the Asian Wrestling Championships after Navjot Kaur ?
A- Babita Kumari
B- Divya Kakran
C- Geeta Phogat
D- Priyanka Phogat
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply