Today Current Affairs || 21 February 2020
1.What is the highest income tax rate slab in India after Budget 2020-21 ?
2.International Mother Language Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 18 February
B- 19 February
C- 20 February
D- 21 February
3.India to switch to the world’s cleanest petrol, diesel from April 1. BS-VI has a sulphur content of ________ppm.
4.Under the GST regime, E-Way bill is mandatory of the value of inter-state movement of goods is more than __ ?
B- Rs. 200,000
C- Rs. 100,000
D- Rs. 50,000
5.The term “Operation Car Wash” that was making news recently, is related to which country ?
D- South Sudan
6.Which of the following state governmnet has alocated 100 cr to develop ‘Nehru Baal Sanrakshan Kosh’ to prevent child labour and trafficking ?
7.Which of the following state government has recently organized a ‘Run for India Tea’ event ?
8.The Far East Development Fund, which recently submitted an expression of interest (EoI) for the beleaguered Jet Airways, is based in which country ?
9.Who among the following has won the won the ESPN’s Female Sportsperson of the Year award ?
A- Sakshi Malik
B- Koneru Humpy
C- Mithali Raj
D- P V Sindhu
10.Who among the following has become the second Indian woman to win a gold medal at the Asian Wrestling Championships after Navjot Kaur ?
A- Babita Kumari
B- Divya Kakran
C- Geeta Phogat
D- Priyanka Phogat
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022