Today Current Affairs !! 20 September 2019 !!
Today Current Affairs!! Today GK
1. Who has become the first Indian wrestler to qualify for 2020 Tokyo lympics?
- Sakshi Malik
- Pawan Kumar
- Babita Kumari
- Vinesh Phogat
2. On which date, the 2019 edtion of World Bamboo Day (WBD) is celebrated?
- September 17
- September 20
- September 18
- September 19
3. Who is the author of the book “The Cousins Thackeray: Uddhav, Raj and the Shadow of their Senas”?
- Amrita Mukherjee
- Dhaval Kulkarni
- Vani Kaush
- Shaili Chopra
4. Which country has unveiled South Asia’s tallest tower?
- Sri Lanka
5. Which state government has launched Mukhya Mantri Seva Sankalp Helpline 1100?
- Himachal Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
6. Who has become the first Defence Minister to fly LCA Tejas?
a) Amit Shah
b) Nirmala Sitharaman
c) Rajnath Singh
d) Venkaiah Naidu
7. Which of the following movie stars recently won Best Actress Award at IIFA Awards 2019?
a) Deepika Padukone
b) Alia Bhatt
c) Katrina Kaif
d) Sara Ali Khan
8. Google Assistant is now available in how many Indian languages?
9. Which state has announced to observe 2020 as an Artificial Intelligence Year?
b) Madhya Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
10. What is the name of young environmental activist who called for Global School strike for climate on 20 and 27 September?
a) Greta Thunberg
b) Elina Rodricks
c) Maria Williams
d) Noten Marcy
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-8
- High School Contract Teacher 6720 Posts Recruitment 2021