Today Current affairs !! 20 October 2019
Today current affairs !! Today GK
1. Who has been selected as the Director of finance at NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation)?
- Anil Kumar Gautam
- AK Gupta
- Prakash Tiwari
- Gurdeep Singh
2. Kalidash karmakar passed away at the age of 73. He was a well known ?
3. Which Indian State spent highest on urban development according to study by the CARE Ratings?
- Tamil nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
4. Which is the defence exercise of Andaman & Nicobar island that recently held at Port Blair?
- Mitra Shakti
- Force 19
5. Who has been elected as the chairman of Indian Bank Association for the fiscal 2019-20?
- SS Mallik arjuna Rao
- Rajmish kumar
- Rajesh Sharma
- Madhab Kalyan
6. Which is the country’s most populated city according to the central Pollution Control Board’s AQI figure?
7. The unity of measurement of speed of computer is called as
- Clock Cycle
- Mill gauss
8. How many agreements were signed between India and Philippines during President Ram Nath Kovind’s visit to Manila?
9. Which of the following country will organise 91st Interpol General Assembly in 2022?
10. Who won the Asian Junior Boxing Championship that is held in UAE?
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9