Today Current Affairs | 20 May 2020
1.World Bee Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 19 May
B- 20 May
C- 18 May
D- 21 May
2. Which State Government has Started the ‘Indira Priyadarshini Baby Kit’ distribution program ?
C- Madhya Pradesh
3. Which of the following railway division has developed ‘Rail-Bot’ to provide better health care to COVID patients?
A- Western Railway
B- North Western Railway
C- North Eastern Railway
D- South Central Railway
4. In what name did the Human Resource Development Minister launch a Mobile App of the National Testing Agency ?
A- CMAPP App
B- Abhyas App
C- Nigaah App
D- Me Buddy App
5. Which of the following government has started an initiative ‘SUKOON’ – COVID-19 Beat the Stress’?
A- Jammu and Kashmir
C- Tamil Nadu
D- Uttar Pradesh
6. Railways’ most powerful 12,000 HP made in India locomotive begins commercial run. It has been manufactured in the Railway manufacturing factory _________.
7. Which IIT has developed A wrist-based trekker for Measurement of skin temperature and heart rate ?
A- IIT Madras
B- IIT Bombay
C- IIT Delhi
D- IIT Ropar
8. Recently, Thomas Thabane resigned. He was serving as the Prime minister of ________.
9. Who among the following has been named as the president of Indian Steel Association?
A- Dilip Oommen
B- Anil Kumar Jha
C- Sanjeev Singh
D- Anil Kumar Chaudhary
10. Who among the following is the author of the book “Hop On: My Adventures on Boats, Trains and Planes”?
A- Arundhati Roy
B- Vikram Seth
C- Vishal Bhardwaj
D- Ruskin Bond
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022