Today Current Affairs || 20 March 2020
1.International Day of Happiness is observed every year on ________.
A- 17 March
B- 18 March
C- 19 March
D- 20 March
2. Recently, which of the following state government has abolished quota in promotion for employees ?
3. Who has been appointed as the India’s Next Ambassador to Uganda ?
A- Ajay Bisaria
B- Ajay Kumar
C- Rajesh Chaplot
D- Gopal Baglay
4. PM Modi calls for Janata Curfew on ________ in wake of COVID 19.
A- 22 March
B- 23 March
C- 24 March
D- 25 March
5. Who has become new MD of Google Cloud India ?
A- Karan Bajwa
B- SS Deshwal
C- RR Bhatnagar
D- Radha Krishna Mathur
6. Indian Railways will electrify all broad gauge routes by December ________.
7. On Which Day, Global Recycling Day is Observed ?
A. 20 March
B- 19 March
C- 18 March
D- 17 March
8. Which of the following bank has joined hands with Bharti AXA for an insurance plan covering Covid-19 ?
A- HDFC Bank
B- DBS Bank
C- ICICI Bank
D- Kotak Mahindra Bank
9. Who is the Author of Books “My Encounters in Parliament” ?
A- Haridesh Kumar
B- Ramesh Bias
C- Bhawan Dehariya
D- Bhalchandra Mungekar
10. Recently, Roger Mayweather passed away. He was associated with which of the following sports ?
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
- OHPC RECRUITMENT 2022