Today Current Affairs || 20 March 2020
1.International Day of Happiness is observed every year on ________.
A- 17 March
B- 18 March
C- 19 March
D- 20 March
2. Recently, which of the following state government has abolished quota in promotion for employees ?
3. Who has been appointed as the India’s Next Ambassador to Uganda ?
A- Ajay Bisaria
B- Ajay Kumar
C- Rajesh Chaplot
D- Gopal Baglay
4. PM Modi calls for Janata Curfew on ________ in wake of COVID 19.
A- 22 March
B- 23 March
C- 24 March
D- 25 March
5. Who has become new MD of Google Cloud India ?
A- Karan Bajwa
B- SS Deshwal
C- RR Bhatnagar
D- Radha Krishna Mathur
6. Indian Railways will electrify all broad gauge routes by December ________.
7. On Which Day, Global Recycling Day is Observed ?
A. 20 March
B- 19 March
C- 18 March
D- 17 March
8. Which of the following bank has joined hands with Bharti AXA for an insurance plan covering Covid-19 ?
A- HDFC Bank
B- DBS Bank
C- ICICI Bank
D- Kotak Mahindra Bank
9. Who is the Author of Books “My Encounters in Parliament” ?
A- Haridesh Kumar
B- Ramesh Bias
C- Bhawan Dehariya
D- Bhalchandra Mungekar
10. Recently, Roger Mayweather passed away. He was associated with which of the following sports ?
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022