Today Current Affairs | 20 June 2020
1.World Refugee Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 17 June
B- 18 June
C- 19 June
D- 20 June
2. Who launched Affordable Housing Loan Scheme ‘Saral’ ?
A- ICICI Home Finance
B- Airtel Payment Bank
C- Indusland Bank
D- Kotak Mahindra Bank
3. Which of the following Indian states observed the 19th Great June Uprising Day on 18th June?
4. Which State has changed the name of its Agricultural production department ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Jammu and Kashmir
C- West Bengal
5. Recently, the government has launched _______ portal to Promote R&D in Mining, Mineral Sector.
6. Which State announced to Start COVID Care home ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
7. Karnataka Bank has launched a health insurance policy to cover the uncertainties posed by the Covid-19 pandemic. Karnataka Bank is headquartered in _______.
8. Which of the following has become India’s first $150 billion company?
A- Reliance Industries Limited
B- Tata Consultancy Service
C- HDFC Bank
D- Indian Oil Corporation
9. Who among the following will take charge as chairman of the National Institute of Public Finance and Policy (NIPFP)?
A- Urjit Patel
B- Viral Acharya
C- Raghuram Rajan
D- R Gandhi
10. In Which State/ UT all the major COVID-19 facility is being built in the World ?
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021