Today Current Affairs !! 20 February 2020
1. When is the World Day of Social Justice Observed ?
A- 17 February
B- 18 February
C- 19 February
D- 20 February
2. Which Country has become the First in the World to make the entire Haj Process 100 digital ?
3. The FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup final will be held in Which City on November 21 ?
C- Navi Mumbai
4. Near Which City in Mandya has got 14,000 tonnes of lithium Reserve ?
5. Who Won the Second Edition of Cairns Cup ?
A- Ju Wenjun
B- Koneru Hampi
C- Harika Dronavalli
D- Yip Carissa
6. The “Task Force on Blue Economy for Sustainable Development” is a collaboration between India & Which Country ?
7. Jharkhand has been paired with _____ under the “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” Scheme ?
8. Who among the Following has been elected as President of Ram Mandir Trust ?
A- Mahant Nritya Gopal Das
B- Mahant Mohan Sharma
C- Mahant Nayan Pal
D- None of These
9. Which of the Following countries will host the AFC Women’s Asian Cup in 2020 ?
10. Which of the Following Country has topped the “Worldwide Education for the Future Index 2019” ?
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022
- Advertisement Notice for Job Fair 2022