Today Current affairs || 19 March 2020
1.Adnan al-Zurfi has been appointed as the new designated Prime Minister of ________
2. Which city of Rajasthan is also called as the ‘Marble city of India’, that is recently connected with Indore under RCS-UDAN scheme ?
3. Government is taking positive steps for listing Bhojpuri, Rajasthani & Bhoti into 8th Schedule of constitution. Bhoti language is primarily spoken in ________ region.
4. Which European country recently imposed a record 1.1 billion euro fine on tech-firm Apple for its anti-competitive behaviour ?
5. According to a recent announcement by Union Railway Minister Piyush Goyal, Banihal to Katra railway link in Jammu and Kashmir will be completed by________.
6. Which former Chief Justice of India has been nominated to Rajya Sabha ?
A- Dipak Misra
B- T.S. Thakur
C- Ranjan Gogoi
D- Jagdish Singh Khehar
7. A total of Rs 20,466.94 crores of loans have been sanctioned under Stand Up India Scheme. The Stand Up India Scheme was launched by the Government in________.
8. The Central bank of which country slashed its benchmark interest rate to almost zero and announced to buy USD 700 billion in bonds ?
A- United States
9. Defence minister Rajnath Singh released a coffee table book titled ‘Invincible’. The book is based on the life of ________.
A- Amit Shah
B- Manohar Parrikar
C- Sushma Swaraj
D- Narendra Modi
10. Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, whose birth centenary was celebrated recently, was the Founder President of which country ?
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09