Today Current Affairs | 19 June 2020
1.International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict is observed every year on _________.
A- 16 June
B- 17 June
C- 18 June
D- 19 June
2. Which State decided to celebrate Mask Day on 18 June ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
3. Recently, Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev has been tested positive for COVID-19. He is the president of ________.
4. Where will the Central Government Start the “Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan” to increase employment opportunities ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
5. PM Modi paid tribute to Acharya Mahapragya on his birth centenary. Acharya Mahapragya was _______.
A- Jain Saint
B- Buddhist Monk
C- Head Of Somnath Temple
D- None of These
6. Who has Written the novel “klara & the Sun” ?
A- Dinkar Patel
B- Megha Majumdar
C- JK Rowling
D- Kazuo Ishiguro
7. Recently, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has decided to terminate the contract to install signalling system and telecommunications work with _______.
8. Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the auction of _______ coal blocks?
10. BritBritish Petroleum’s (BP) India is Planning to set up a global business Service centre in ___ ?
A- New Delhi
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply