Today Current Affairs | 19 June 2020
1.International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict is observed every year on _________.
A- 16 June
B- 17 June
C- 18 June
D- 19 June
2. Which State decided to celebrate Mask Day on 18 June ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
3. Recently, Elbasy Nursultan Nazarbayev has been tested positive for COVID-19. He is the president of ________.
4. Where will the Central Government Start the “Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan” to increase employment opportunities ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
5. PM Modi paid tribute to Acharya Mahapragya on his birth centenary. Acharya Mahapragya was _______.
A- Jain Saint
B- Buddhist Monk
C- Head Of Somnath Temple
D- None of These
6. Who has Written the novel “klara & the Sun” ?
A- Dinkar Patel
B- Megha Majumdar
C- JK Rowling
D- Kazuo Ishiguro
7. Recently, Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) has decided to terminate the contract to install signalling system and telecommunications work with _______.
8. Recently, Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the auction of _______ coal blocks?
10. BritBritish Petroleum’s (BP) India is Planning to set up a global business Service centre in ___ ?
A- New Delhi
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021