Today Current Affairs | 19 July 2020
1.Which of the following countries presided over G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors meet?
D- Saudi Arabia
2. Which Payment Application launched India’s first numberless card ?
3. The Railway Ministry has said that the private trains are slated to run from _________.
A- March 2023
B- January 2022
C- March 2022
D- September 2021
4. Cochin Shipyard signed agreement with Which Country to manufacture electric ships ?
B- New Zealand
5. Mangal Pandey attempted to incite his fellow sepoys to rise up against their British officers in the year _______.
6. Captain Sourabh Kalia Cup is associated with ___________.
7. Who has developed P7 heavy drop System for IL76 aircraft ?
8. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has integrated a new Artificial Intelligence (AI) course in partnership with _______.
9. India Ideas Summit 2020 will be held on _______.
A- 20 July
B- 21 July
C- 22 July
D- 23 July
10. Recently, CS Seshadri passed away. He was a/an _______.
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9