Today Current Affairs | 19 July 2020
1.Which of the following countries presided over G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors meet?
D- Saudi Arabia
2. Which Payment Application launched India’s first numberless card ?
3. The Railway Ministry has said that the private trains are slated to run from _________.
A- March 2023
B- January 2022
C- March 2022
D- September 2021
4. Cochin Shipyard signed agreement with Which Country to manufacture electric ships ?
B- New Zealand
5. Mangal Pandey attempted to incite his fellow sepoys to rise up against their British officers in the year _______.
6. Captain Sourabh Kalia Cup is associated with ___________.
7. Who has developed P7 heavy drop System for IL76 aircraft ?
8. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has integrated a new Artificial Intelligence (AI) course in partnership with _______.
9. India Ideas Summit 2020 will be held on _______.
A- 20 July
B- 21 July
C- 22 July
D- 23 July
10. Recently, CS Seshadri passed away. He was a/an _______.
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022