Today Current Affairs || 19 February 2020
1. What is the name of the storm which hit the United Kingdom in February 2020 ?
2. Ashraf Ghani has secured 2nd term as President of ________.
3. Which city plays host to the ‘3rd Global Ministerial Conference on Road Safety’ ?
4. Which Taxi-hailing start-up recently integrated with the Himmat application of Delhi Police ?
5. The first Bird-ringing station of the country with support of a state government, is to be built in which state/ UT ?
D- Uttar Pradesh
6. The Union Government has decided to rename the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses, IDSA after ________.
A- K. Gujral
B- Manohar Parrikar
C- P.V. Narasimha Rao
D- Morarji Desai
7. Who among the following has won gold medal in 87-kg Greco Roman category in Asian Wrestling Championships ?
A- Sunil Kumar
B- Sushil Kumar
C- Pawan Kumar
D- Yogeshwar Dutt
8. Recently, Mickey Wright passed away. She was related to which of the following sports ?
9. Which of the following country’s Football Federation has recently received the “Grassroots Charter Bronze Level” membership of the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) ?
A- Sri Lanka
10. Who was recently named as the nominee for the proposed Delimitation Commission for Jammu and Kashmir ?
A- Sushil Chandra
B- Sunil Arora
C- Om Prakash Rawat
D- A K Jyoti
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022