1. Which Indian entrepreneur was recently honoured with the Australia’s highest civilian honour,‘Order of Australia’?
A- Anand Mahindra
B- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
C- Azim Premji
D- Uday Kotak
2. How is the ‘Revised National TB Control Programme (RNTCP)’, the scheme of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, recently renamed?
A- National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme (NTEP)
B- National Tuberculosis Control Programme (NTCP)
C- National Tuberculosis Removal Programme (NTRP)
D- National Tuberculosis Abolition Programme (NTAP)
3. Bapu Nadkarni, who recently passed away, belonged to which field?
4. Which famous international company is to release its original film named ‘The Banker’?
5. Which Indian wrestler won the Gold medal at the Rome Ranking Series 2020 event, held recently?
A- Geeta Phogat
B- Babita Phogat
C- Vinesh Phogat
D- Sakshi Malik
6. The birth rate of which country fell to the lowest, since the founding of the country seven decades ago?
C- United States
7. The 6.5-kilometre long Z-Morh tunnel, which was seen in news recently, is to be constructed in which state/UT?
A- Himachal Pradesh
C- Jammu and Kashmir
8. The passengers returning from which country are to be screened for novel Corona virus (nCov), in selected Indian airports?
9. The ‘APNA UREA – Sona Ugle’ brand of Hindustan Urvarak and Rasayan Limited (HURL) was recently launched by which Union Minister?
A- Ramvilas Paswan
B- D.V. Sadananda Gowda
C- Harsimrat Kaur Badal
D- Harsh Vardhan
10. China’s Great Wall Motors (GWM) is set to acquire the manufacturing plant of which automobile company located in Maharashtra?
A- General Motors
B- Ford Ford