Today Current Affairs !! 18 October 2019
Today current Affairs !! Today GK
01. Which state has highest number of livestock, as per latest 20th Livestock Census -2019?
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
02. Ex-Eastern Bridge-V has started between India & which country?
03. On which date, the 2019 edition of International Day for the Eradication of Poverty is observed?
- October 15
- October 18
- October 17
- October 16
04. Nashri tunnel, which is in news recently, is situated in which state?
- Himachal Prades
05. The World Students’ Day (WSD) is celebrated to mark the birth anniversary of which noted personality?
- Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- Mother Teresa
- APJ abdulkalam
- Lala lajpat raj
06. What percentage of growth was recorded in the recently concluded Livestock Census in India as compared to the year 2012?
a. 4.63 percent
b. 3.96 percent
c. 2.34 percent
d. 1.71 percent
07. Which of the following footballer has won this year’s Golden Shoe title?
a. Harry Ken
b. Cristiano Ronaldo
c. Vergil Van
d. Lionel Messi
08. How much fine has recently imposed on SBM Bank (India) by the Reserve Bank of India?
a. 5 cr
b. 4 cr
c. 6 cr
d. 3 cr
09. Which scheme has been launched by the Central Government to encourage girl students to pursue STEM education?
a. Jyoti Anand Yojana
b. Vigyan Jyoti Yojana
c. Naari Kalyan Yojana
10. Which Chief Minister of an Indian state has recently biked 122 kilometres to promote adventure tourism in his state?
a. Jaganmohan Reddy
b. Arvind Kejriwal
c. Pema Khandu
d. Nitish Kumar
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
- OHPC RECRUITMENT 2022