1.Sustainable Gastronomy Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 17 June
B- 18 June
C- 19 June
D- 16 June
2. For the First Time India will send the three army armies for the victory day parade of Which Country ?
3. India will send its Tri-Services Contingent to participate in the Victory Day parade of _______.
4. Which State has become the most employable state Under MNREGA ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
5. India has been elected as non-permanent member of UN Security Council for the _______ time.
6. Recently, Satyendar Jain has been tested positive for COVID-19. He is the health minister of _________.
C- Andhra Pradesh
7. Which IIT has developed an AI based system to track Social distancing ?
A- IIT Madras
B- IIT Guwahati
C- IIT Kharagpur
D- IIT Roper
8. Which of the following bank has partnered with Maruti for flexible financing schemes?
A- Karur Vysya Bank
B- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
C- Axis Bank
D- HDFC Bank
9. Which of the following countries will host the 4th Asian Youth Para Games?
10. Recently, IM Vijayan has been recommended for Padma Shri. He is associated with which of the following sports?