Today Current Affairs | 18 June 2020
1.Sustainable Gastronomy Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 17 June
B- 18 June
C- 19 June
D- 16 June
2. For the First Time India will send the three army armies for the victory day parade of Which Country ?
3. India will send its Tri-Services Contingent to participate in the Victory Day parade of _______.
4. Which State has become the most employable state Under MNREGA ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
5. India has been elected as non-permanent member of UN Security Council for the _______ time.
6. Recently, Satyendar Jain has been tested positive for COVID-19. He is the health minister of _________.
C- Andhra Pradesh
7. Which IIT has developed an AI based system to track Social distancing ?
A- IIT Madras
B- IIT Guwahati
C- IIT Kharagpur
D- IIT Roper
8. Which of the following bank has partnered with Maruti for flexible financing schemes?
A- Karur Vysya Bank
B- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
C- Axis Bank
D- HDFC Bank
9. Which of the following countries will host the 4th Asian Youth Para Games?
10. Recently, IM Vijayan has been recommended for Padma Shri. He is associated with which of the following sports?
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09