1. Which major tech-company recently announced that it has planned to cut more than half of carbon emissions across its supply chain, by 2030?
2. Recently, the toll-free number ‘8884333331’ for Missed Call Alert facility of users, was launched for which application?
3. The second Tejas Express, which was recently flagged off, connects Mumbai with which city?
4. The ‘World Economic Situation and Prospects report’ is released by which organisation?
A- World Bank
B- United Nations (UN)
C- International Monetary Fund (IMF)
D- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
5. The first edition of “Krishi Manthan” summit is being held in which state?
B- Tamil Nadu
C- Andhra Pradesh
6. Who has been recently conferred with the 29th Saraswati Samman Award?
A- Vikram Seth
B- Mahabaleshwar Sail
C- Vasdev Mohi
D- Padma Sachdev
7. The Government of India and the Government of Assam has signed a Loan Agreement with which International Financial Organisation, to modernise Assams Passenger Ferry Sector?
A- Asian Development Bank
B- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
C- World Bank
D- New Development Bank
8. Which Indian satellite has been recently launched from French Guiana?
A- RISAT 2B
B- GSAT 30
C- GSAT 7A
D- IRNSS 1H
9. Which country is to offer e-visa facility to Indian Tourists?
B- South Africa
10. What is the name of the Biggest Airborne Exercise recently conducted by the Indian Army?
A- Him Vijay
B- Dhruv Sakthi
C- Winged Raider
D- Yudh Abhiyas