1. Which city plays host to ‘GulFood 2020’, the world’s largest annual food and beverage trade exhibition ?
A- Abu Dhabi
2. Which of the following state government has launched ‘’Yodhavu’’ mobile app to combat drug menace ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
C- Tamil Nadu
3. Which of the following company has got NCLAT’s approval to acquire Bhushan Power for Rs 19,700 cr ?
A- Tata Steel
B- Reliance Steel
C- JSW Steel
D- Vedanta Limited
4. What is the current accounting year of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) ?
A- July- June
B- April- March
C- January- December
D- May- April
5. Joshna Chinappa and Saurav Ghosal are associated with which sports ?
D- Table- Tennis
6. Moody’s Investors Service slashes India’s growth forecast to ________ for 2020.
7. Which of the following Indian city is hosting Asian Wrestling Championship ?
B- New Delhi
8. As of 2020, which is the only Bollywood movie to win 13 Filmfare Awards ?
A- Uri : The Surgical Strike
B- Article 15
C- Saand Ki Aankh
D- Gully Boy
9. Which of the following country will host the 2020 junior men’s Hockey World Cup ?
10. ‘Appreciate and Commend’ is a scheme of which state, which aims to honour outstanding Police officers ?
A- Andhra Pradesh