Today Current Affairs || 18 April 2020
1.World Heritage Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 16 April
B- 17 April
C- 18 April
D- 19 April
2. Who has been chosen as the mascot of 2022 Asian Para Games ?
3. Indian Tricolour projected onto Matterhorn mountain to send a message of hope. Matterhorn mountain is in ________.
4. Which Bank has launched a campaign called ‘Safety Grid’ ?
A- Bharati AXA Life Insurance
B- Au Small Finance Bank
C- HDFC Bank
D- Karnataka Bank
5. Which of the following institute has designed ‘WardBot’ to deliver food, medicines to COVID-19 patients?
A- IIT Kharagpur
B- IIT Delhi
C- IIT Madras
D- IIT Ropar
6. Which of the following became the first state in the country to carry out Rapid Testing for COVID-19?
A- Uttar Pradesh
7. According to a report, Which Country is Asia’s no.1 Sports tech has become a Country ?
8. Which of the following state/UT governments has launched the ‘Assess Koro Na’ app for door-to-door survey in containment zones?
A- Andhra Pradesh
9. How much has the RBI reduced the Reserve repo rate ?
10. Which of the following company has completed the acquisition of Norton motorcycle company for Rs 153 crore?
A- Hero MotoCorp
B- TVS Motor
C- Bajaj Auto
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021