Today Current Affairs || 18 April 2020
1.World Heritage Day is observed every year on ________.
A- 16 April
B- 17 April
C- 18 April
D- 19 April
2. Who has been chosen as the mascot of 2022 Asian Para Games ?
3. Indian Tricolour projected onto Matterhorn mountain to send a message of hope. Matterhorn mountain is in ________.
4. Which Bank has launched a campaign called ‘Safety Grid’ ?
A- Bharati AXA Life Insurance
B- Au Small Finance Bank
C- HDFC Bank
D- Karnataka Bank
5. Which of the following institute has designed ‘WardBot’ to deliver food, medicines to COVID-19 patients?
A- IIT Kharagpur
B- IIT Delhi
C- IIT Madras
D- IIT Ropar
6. Which of the following became the first state in the country to carry out Rapid Testing for COVID-19?
A- Uttar Pradesh
7. According to a report, Which Country is Asia’s no.1 Sports tech has become a Country ?
8. Which of the following state/UT governments has launched the ‘Assess Koro Na’ app for door-to-door survey in containment zones?
A- Andhra Pradesh
9. How much has the RBI reduced the Reserve repo rate ?
10. Which of the following company has completed the acquisition of Norton motorcycle company for Rs 153 crore?
A- Hero MotoCorp
B- TVS Motor
C- Bajaj Auto
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply