Today Current Affairs | 17 May 2020
1.World Telecommunication and Information Society Day is Observed every Year on ____ ?
A- 14 May
B- 15 May
C- 16 May
D- 17 May
2. Which State has become the First State to regulate the Cultivation of crops ?
3. Which of the Following Country has recently outlawed flag burning as a form of protest ?
D- Sri Lanka
4. Which State Government will launch the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
5. Recently, The India Meteorological Department has warned about a cyclone ____ that will likely intensify into a server cyclone storm ?
6. Which Program has been Started to make tribal Youth skilled ?
7. President Ram Nath Kovind has decided to forego _____ of his Salary for a Year ?
8. Which State/UT Police launched ‘Thermal Corona Combat Headgear’ for Corona Warriors ?
9. Which of the Following State has launched ‘Mission Grand Care’ to spread the message of elderly safety ?
D- Tamil Nadu
10. Which IIT has developed “MIR AND COVID-19 Dashboard” ?
A- IIT Bombay
B- IIT Gandhinagar
C- IIT Delhi
D- IIT Madras
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement