Today Current Affairs | 17 May 2020
1.World Telecommunication and Information Society Day is Observed every Year on ____ ?
A- 14 May
B- 15 May
C- 16 May
D- 17 May
2. Which State has become the First State to regulate the Cultivation of crops ?
3. Which of the Following Country has recently outlawed flag burning as a form of protest ?
D- Sri Lanka
4. Which State Government will launch the Rajiv Gandhi Kisan Nyay Yojana ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
5. Recently, The India Meteorological Department has warned about a cyclone ____ that will likely intensify into a server cyclone storm ?
6. Which Program has been Started to make tribal Youth skilled ?
7. President Ram Nath Kovind has decided to forego _____ of his Salary for a Year ?
8. Which State/UT Police launched ‘Thermal Corona Combat Headgear’ for Corona Warriors ?
9. Which of the Following State has launched ‘Mission Grand Care’ to spread the message of elderly safety ?
D- Tamil Nadu
10. Which IIT has developed “MIR AND COVID-19 Dashboard” ?
A- IIT Bombay
B- IIT Gandhinagar
C- IIT Delhi
D- IIT Madras
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021