Today Current Affairs ||17 March 2020
1.The US Federal Reserve has cut down its interest rates to _________ to prevent further damage from the rapidly-spreading coronavirus.
D- 1.8 %
2. Union Cabinet approved the RoDTEP scheme, which is set to replace MEIS (Merchandise Export Incentive Scheme). What does R stand for, in the new RoDTEP Scheme ?
3. Which of the following country has started the first human trial to evaluate vaccine against COVID-19 ?
4. As per the reconstruction scheme of Yes Bank, what is the bank’s new authorised capital ?
A- Rs. 2,200 Crores
B- Rs. 4,200 Crores
C- Rs. 6,200 Crores
D- Rs. 8,200 Crores
5. President Ram Nath Kovind has nominated Former Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi to the Rajya Sabha. Gogoi served as the _______ Chief Justice of India.
6. The government has invoked Epidemic Disease Act to make the health advisories enforceable. When was the act enacted ?
7. Oil India signed a crude sales agreement with Numaligarh Refinery. Numaligarh Refinery is in ________.
8. India has appealed against the closure of Ambedkar House memorial. It is located in which country ?
B- United Kingdom
9. Recently, Imtiaz Khan passed away. He was a/an ________.
10. Recently, Puthussery Ramachandran passed away. He was a/an ________
A- ISRO Scientist
B- Kathak Dancer
D- Tabla Player
- OSSC Junior Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2022
- SAIL Rourkela Recruitment 2022
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022