Today Current Affairs ||17 March 2020
1.The US Federal Reserve has cut down its interest rates to _________ to prevent further damage from the rapidly-spreading coronavirus.
D- 1.8 %
2. Union Cabinet approved the RoDTEP scheme, which is set to replace MEIS (Merchandise Export Incentive Scheme). What does R stand for, in the new RoDTEP Scheme ?
3. Which of the following country has started the first human trial to evaluate vaccine against COVID-19 ?
4. As per the reconstruction scheme of Yes Bank, what is the bank’s new authorised capital ?
A- Rs. 2,200 Crores
B- Rs. 4,200 Crores
C- Rs. 6,200 Crores
D- Rs. 8,200 Crores
5. President Ram Nath Kovind has nominated Former Chief Justice of India Ranjan Gogoi to the Rajya Sabha. Gogoi served as the _______ Chief Justice of India.
6. The government has invoked Epidemic Disease Act to make the health advisories enforceable. When was the act enacted ?
7. Oil India signed a crude sales agreement with Numaligarh Refinery. Numaligarh Refinery is in ________.
8. India has appealed against the closure of Ambedkar House memorial. It is located in which country ?
B- United Kingdom
9. Recently, Imtiaz Khan passed away. He was a/an ________.
10. Recently, Puthussery Ramachandran passed away. He was a/an ________
A- ISRO Scientist
B- Kathak Dancer
D- Tabla Player
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
It is very nice to read your site, thank you very much for your work, it’s great!