Today Current Affairs | 17 July 2020
1.World Day of International Justice is observed every year on _________.
A- 16 July
B- 17 July
C- 18 July
D- 15 July
2. Which State’s Poba Reserve Forest will be upgraded to wildlife Sanctuary ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
3. India has opened a trade route from Jaigaon to _________.
C- West Bengal
4. India’s First Trans-shipment hub, vallarpadam terminal is being developed in Which State ?
C- Tamil Nadu
5. India has recently signed an agreement on cyber security with _______.
A- New Zealand
6. India was represented by __________ 15th Summit between India and EU.
A- Amit Shah
B- Narendra Modi
C- Rajnath Singh
D- Nirmala Sitharaman
7. Cochin Shipyard will build two autonomous electric ferries for which of the following country?
8. Which State Government has Started ‘Operation Muskan’ to find the missing Children ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
C- Andhra Pradesh
9. Chattogram Port is recently in the news. It is in _________.
10. Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) is observing Swachhata Pakhwada.INCOIS is in _______.
A- New Delhi
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
- OHPC RECRUITMENT 2022