Today Current Affairs | 17 July 2020
1.World Day of International Justice is observed every year on _________.
A- 16 July
B- 17 July
C- 18 July
D- 15 July
2. Which State’s Poba Reserve Forest will be upgraded to wildlife Sanctuary ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
3. India has opened a trade route from Jaigaon to _________.
C- West Bengal
4. India’s First Trans-shipment hub, vallarpadam terminal is being developed in Which State ?
C- Tamil Nadu
5. India has recently signed an agreement on cyber security with _______.
A- New Zealand
6. India was represented by __________ 15th Summit between India and EU.
A- Amit Shah
B- Narendra Modi
C- Rajnath Singh
D- Nirmala Sitharaman
7. Cochin Shipyard will build two autonomous electric ferries for which of the following country?
8. Which State Government has Started ‘Operation Muskan’ to find the missing Children ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
C- Andhra Pradesh
9. Chattogram Port is recently in the news. It is in _________.
10. Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) is observing Swachhata Pakhwada.INCOIS is in _______.
A- New Delhi
- IBPS Clerk Online Form 2022
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Assistant 2022
- Western Railway Online Form 2022
- OSCSC Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2022
- Junior Clerk Post Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Block Level Govt Jobs 2022
- Gram Rozgar Sevak Recruitment 2022
- Data Assistant cum Accountant Recruitment 2022
- DRDO Chandipur Recruitment 2022
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2022
- OUAT Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- OSSSC Combined Exam Results Declared
- Head Constable in Delhi Police Examination 2022