Today Current Affairs | 17 July 2020
1.World Day of International Justice is observed every year on _________.
A- 16 July
B- 17 July
C- 18 July
D- 15 July
2. Which State’s Poba Reserve Forest will be upgraded to wildlife Sanctuary ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
3. India has opened a trade route from Jaigaon to _________.
C- West Bengal
4. India’s First Trans-shipment hub, vallarpadam terminal is being developed in Which State ?
C- Tamil Nadu
5. India has recently signed an agreement on cyber security with _______.
A- New Zealand
6. India was represented by __________ 15th Summit between India and EU.
A- Amit Shah
B- Narendra Modi
C- Rajnath Singh
D- Nirmala Sitharaman
7. Cochin Shipyard will build two autonomous electric ferries for which of the following country?
8. Which State Government has Started ‘Operation Muskan’ to find the missing Children ?
A- Uttar Pradesh
C- Andhra Pradesh
9. Chattogram Port is recently in the news. It is in _________.
10. Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) is observing Swachhata Pakhwada.INCOIS is in _______.
A- New Delhi
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09