1. According to the recent study conducted by the Swiss bank Julius Baer, which is the most expensive city of the world for luxury goods?
B- Hong Kong
C- New York
2. The ‘National Highway Excellence Awards’, which was recently presented by the Union Road, Transport and Highway Minister, was instituted in which year?
3. The country’s first-of-its-kind exhibition on ‘Indian Heritage in Digital Space’ was inaugurated in which city?
C- New Delhi
4. The 7th Conference of Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (India Region) was organised in which city?
A- New Delhi
5. How many Indian astronauts have been selected for India’s first human space mission?
6. Which cricketer was named as the Captain of ICC’s ODI and Test teams of the year?
A- Mahendra Singh Dhoni
B- Virat Kohli
C- Kane Williamson
D- Eoin Morgan
7. The United States recently signed the first phase of historic trade deal with which country?
8. Alok Kansal has been recently appointed as the General Manager of the Western Railway. Where is the headquarters of Western Railways located?
A- Gandhi Nagar
9. Which technology company has recently launched the new version of its ‘Edge Chromium’ browser for both Mac and Windows platforms?
10. The entire government of which country resigned recently after the constitutional amendments announced by its President?