Today Current Affairs || 17 February 2020
1. The National Maritime Heritage Complex (NMHC) is to be set up in which Indian state ?
A- Tamil Nadu
2. Which of the following Indian city will host Asia’s largest biotechnology and life sciences forum, ‘BioAsia 202’ ?
3. The Haryana government has announced a sum of ________ to those who will win gold medals at the Olympics.
A- Rs. 1 Crore
B- Rs. 2 Crore
C- Rs. 3 Crore
D- Rs. 6 Crore
4. What is the name of the third corporate passenger train of India ?
A- Tejas Express
B- Kashi Mahakal Express
C- Kashi Indore Express
D- Kashi Vishwanath Express
5. ‘Kambala’, which was in news recently, is a traditional sport of which state ?
C- Tamil Nadu
D- Andhra Pradesh
6. Yash Bharti Award is the highest award of which Indian state/UT ?
A- Madhya Pradesh
C- Uttar Pradesh
7. Which state commenced operations of India’s first Inter-City Electric Bus service ?
8. Which of the following state has launched the ‘Pyaar ka Paudha’ campaign to encourage the practice of planting trees ?
C- Uttar Pradesh
9. Who among the following has been appointed as the Chief Executive Officer of GoAir ?
A- Rohit Jha
B- Shri Dev
C- Vinay Dube
D- Varun Sharma
10. Which country has recently developed a recovery-plasma to treat COVID-19 infected patients ?
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply