Today Current Affairs || 17 April 2020
1.World Haemophilia Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 16 April
B- 17 April
C- 14 April
D- 15 April
2. Whom Paytm General Insurance Ltd. Has been appointed as MD/CEO of
A- Birupaksha Mishra
B- Sanjay Agarwal
C- Parag Raj
D- Vineet Arora
3. Which of the following country is the first country to hold a national election during the pandemic?
A- South Korea
4. Who launched an interactive service for COVID-19 called ‘Health Alert’ on FB Messenger ?
5. Recently, which of the following Indian state has observed new cases of Acute Encephalitis Syndrome also known as brain fever?
B- Uttar Pradesh
6. According to the International Monetary Fund, Asia is expected to witness a growth rate of ________in 2020.
7. Who won the Edison Award for Social Innovation ?
B- Adani Power
C- Tata Power
D- Reliance Power
8. After the new reduction in reverse repo rate by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the new reverse repo rate is ________.
9. Who has been appointed the brand Ambassador of ‘Cricket Kingdom’ ?
A- Rishabh Pant
B- Shefali Verma
C- Shardul Thakur
D- Rohit Sharma
10. Recently, Who among the following has taken over additional charge of Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited?
A- Mohit Nagarjun
B- P K Purwar
C- Ratnesh Kumar
D- None of These
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement