Today Current Affairs || 17 April 2020
1.World Haemophilia Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 16 April
B- 17 April
C- 14 April
D- 15 April
2. Whom Paytm General Insurance Ltd. Has been appointed as MD/CEO of
A- Birupaksha Mishra
B- Sanjay Agarwal
C- Parag Raj
D- Vineet Arora
3. Which of the following country is the first country to hold a national election during the pandemic?
A- South Korea
4. Who launched an interactive service for COVID-19 called ‘Health Alert’ on FB Messenger ?
5. Recently, which of the following Indian state has observed new cases of Acute Encephalitis Syndrome also known as brain fever?
B- Uttar Pradesh
6. According to the International Monetary Fund, Asia is expected to witness a growth rate of ________in 2020.
7. Who won the Edison Award for Social Innovation ?
B- Adani Power
C- Tata Power
D- Reliance Power
8. After the new reduction in reverse repo rate by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the new reverse repo rate is ________.
9. Who has been appointed the brand Ambassador of ‘Cricket Kingdom’ ?
A- Rishabh Pant
B- Shefali Verma
C- Shardul Thakur
D- Rohit Sharma
10. Recently, Who among the following has taken over additional charge of Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited?
A- Mohit Nagarjun
B- P K Purwar
C- Ratnesh Kumar
D- None of These
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply