Today Current Affairs | 16 July 2020
1.Under Guidance Note on Public Health Criteria, The World Health Organization has advised _________ tests per day per million population.
2. Who has been appointed by ADB as Vice President ?
A- Nitin Menon
B- Zoya Khan
C- Brijendra Navneet
D- Ashok lavas
3. After giving entrust capital procurement powers to the Armed Forces, the Armed Forces will get instant Capital Acquisition upto ________ to complete their emergent operational requirements.
A- Rs 100 Crores
B- Rs 300 Crores
C- Rs 500 Crores
D- Rs 700 Crores
4. Government of Jharkhand links with Which Bank to Provide digital Payment solution to Transport Department ?
C- Yes Bank
D- Karnataka Bank
5. India’s “first cable-stayed” Indian Railways bridge, Anji Khad bridge is being constructed in ________.
C- Jammu and Kashmir
6. Who among the following recently inaugurated a conference on Aerospace and Defence Manufacturing Technologies?
A- Amit Shah
B- Rajnath Singh
C- Nitin Gadkari
D- Shripad Yesso Naik
7. Who organized the digital Chaupal
8. Recently, Mukesh Ambani became the 6th richest man in the world after surpassing ________.
A- Warren Buffett
B- Larry Page
C- Bernard Arnault
D- Mark Zuckerberg
9. Recently, Elyes Fakhfakh has resigned as the Prime Minister of ________.
10. Who among the following has been named as the brand ambassador of Indian news and information website SportsAdda?
A- Virat Kohli
B- Ricky Ponting
C- Brett Lee
D- Brain Lara
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9