1. When is the Army Day celebrated across India, every year?
A- January 13
B- anuary 14
C- January 15
D- January 16
2. Which bank has recently signed an MoU with South-Central Railway zone of the Indian Railways, for doorstep collection of earnings from the railwaystations? (Marks: 0) Punjab National BankBank of BarodaState Bank of IndiaBank of Indiastations?
A- Punjab National Bank
B- Bank of Baroda
C- State Bank of India
D- Bank of India
3. India recently provided nearly 1 lakh academic text books to which country, to assist its development in higher education and research?
4. Which cricketer won the ‘Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy’ for ‘Player of the Year’, presented by the International Cricket Council (ICC)?
A- Virat Kohli
B- Ben Stokes
C- Kane Williamson
D- Rohit Sharma
5. Which company has recently announced to invest $ 1 billion to digitise Small and Medium Businesses in India?
6. Which organisation releases the Annual Status of Education Report (ASER) in India?
A- Ministry of Human Resources and Development
B- NITI Aayog
C- NGO ‘Pratham’
7. Which global tele-communication company’s arm has recently launched a new privacy-focused search engine called ‘OneSearch’?
D- China Mobile
8. Eminent filmmaker and director Manmohan Mohapatra, who recently passed away, was from which state?
A- West Bengal
D- Andhra Pradesh
9. The District administration of which state has won the Swachhata Darpan Award for adopting innovative methods in plastic waste management?
10. The ‘Integrated Road Accident Database (IRAD)’ recently launched at the road safety stakeholders’ meet, was developed by which institution?
A- Indian Institute of Technology -Madras
B- Indian Institute of Science
C- Indian Institute of Technology- Kanpur
D- Indian Institute of Technology- Kharagpur