1.Which of the following airlines have become the first airline to conduct on-site rapid COVID-19 tests for its passengers ?
C- Singapore Airlines
2. Which State has become the First State to Test Coronavirus pools ?
B- Madhya Pradesh
C- Uttar Pradesh
3. The 44th session of the World Heritage Committee of UNESCO has been postponed. This session was scheduled to take place in ________.
4. Who has developed ‘COVSACK’ kiosk to collect COVID-19 samples ?
A- IIT Bombay
B- IISC Bhubaneswar
5. Recently, Air India flight carrying four tonnes of medical items arrived in Seychelles. What is the capital of Seychelles?
6. Which of the following country has recently dispatched a total of 650,000 antibody testing and RNA extraction kits to India?
7. Which State Government launched an electronic version of the comic textbook ?
D- Tamil Nadu
8. Which of the following has become the first Life Insurance company to announce Additional Benefits Related to COVID-19?
A- Max Life Insurance
B- HDFC Life
C- ICICI Prudential
D- Tata AIA Life Insurance
9. When was the First world Chagas disease day Celebrated ?
A- 13 April
B- 14 April
C- 15 April
D- 16 April
10 Who among the following has been appointed as the Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer of CARE Ratings?
A- Mohit Prajapati
B- Ajay Mahajan
C- Som Prabhu
D- Anant Pandey