Today Current Affairs !! 15 October 2019
Today Current Affairs !! Today GK
1. Pangio bhujia, which is in news recently, is associated to which kind of animal?
2. “Ex Dharma Guardian” is the joint military exercise between India & which country? (Marks: 0)
- Sri Lanka
3. Who has been awarded the Indira Gandhi award for national integration for 2018?
- Vandana Shiva
- Chandi Prasad Bhatt
- Sunita Narain
4. Which Indian personality has been conferred the highest Civilian Honour of Comoros?
- Rajnath Singh
- Narendra Modi
- Ram Nath Kovind
- M Venkaiah Nadu
5. Which state government has decided to set up Kanyashree University to empower girls?
- West Bengal
6. What percent of India’s growth rate has been projected by the World Bank for the current financial year?
7. Which country’s energy company ‘Total’ has announced to buy 37.4 percent stake in Adani Gas?
8. On which social media platform, Prime Minister Modi has become the world’s most-followed global leader?
9. What is the name of the person who invented ‘Phenakistoscope’ and Google celebrated his 218th birthday with a Doodle recently?
a. John Pattison
b. Joseph Antoine Ferdinand
c. Dracker Ontario
d. Richard Brown Williamson
10. Which state/UT has started postpaid mobile service after 70 days of ban?
b. Uttar Pradesh
c. Jammu and Kashmir
d. New Delhi
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement