Today Current Affairs | 15 June 2020
1.World Elder Abuse Awareness Day is observed every year on _______.
A- 14 June
B- 15 June
C- 13 June
D- 12 June
2. Which Country will India launch the Lunar Polar Exploration Mission ?
3. Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants (CIMAP) is in ________.
4. Which has become the First Organization in the manufacturing sector to be fully digital ?
D- None of These
5. Which of the following state is observing Raja Parba festival?
6. Which of the following state police has launched the Spandan campaign to protect police personnel from depression,stress?
D- Uttar Pradesh
7. Which City police Started STREE Program for Women ?
8. Who among the following became the first observant sikh to graduate from the US Military Academy?
A- Shakti Singh
B- Anmol Narang
C- Akashdeep Gill
D- Manmohan Virk
9. Who among the following has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Bihar Khadi by the state government?
A- Shweta Tripathi
B- Pankaj Tripathi
C- Manoj Bajpayee
D- Nawazuddin Siddiqui
10. World Wind Day is observed every year on _________.
A- 12 June
B- 13 June
C- 14 June
D- 15 June
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9