Today Current Affairs | 15 July 2020
1.World Youth Skills Day is observed every year on ________
A- 14 July
B- 15 July
C- 13 July
D- 12 July
2. Which State’s Chief Minister Darpan Portal and Mobile App has received the ‘Alights Excellence’ Award 2020 ?
3. Which of the following country has recently banned its companies from sourcing 5G equipment from Chinese telecom company Huawei?
4. In Which State, Online Registration of crops has been Started by an initiative called e-Crop ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Arunachal Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
5. Recently, the Human Resource and Development Ministry has announced guidelines titled as ________for online classes operationalised by schools amid the COVID pandemic?
6. Recently, Indian-origin Chan Santokhi has been elected as the new President of ________.
7. Which IIT has developed A sanitizing device called ‘SHUDH’ ?
A- IIT Madras
B- IIT Kanpur
C- IIT Bombay
D- IIT Roper
8. Recently, Wim Suurbier passed away. He was a ________.
B- Film Director
9. People from community Tangams lives in ________.
D- Arunachal Pradesh
10. India’s only ‘Golden’ tiger was seen in Which State ?
B- Madhya Pradesh
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement
- Odisha Sub Inspector Of Police Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Indian Culture MCQ Questions || Part- 09