1.World Youth Skills Day is observed every year on ________
A- 14 July
B- 15 July
C- 13 July
D- 12 July
2. Which State’s Chief Minister Darpan Portal and Mobile App has received the ‘Alights Excellence’ Award 2020 ?
3. Which of the following country has recently banned its companies from sourcing 5G equipment from Chinese telecom company Huawei?
4. In Which State, Online Registration of crops has been Started by an initiative called e-Crop ?
A- Andhra Pradesh
B- Arunachal Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
5. Recently, the Human Resource and Development Ministry has announced guidelines titled as ________for online classes operationalised by schools amid the COVID pandemic?
6. Recently, Indian-origin Chan Santokhi has been elected as the new President of ________.
7. Which IIT has developed A sanitizing device called ‘SHUDH’ ?
A- IIT Madras
B- IIT Kanpur
C- IIT Bombay
D- IIT Roper
8. Recently, Wim Suurbier passed away. He was a ________.
B- Film Director
9. People from community Tangams lives in ________.
D- Arunachal Pradesh
10. India’s only ‘Golden’ tiger was seen in Which State ?
B- Madhya Pradesh