1. Which Indian monument has found place in the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation’s ‘8 Wonders of SCO’ list?
A- Taj Mahal
B- Statue of Unity
C- Konark Sun Temple
D- Ajanta Caves
2. Who has recently been appointed as the new Director General of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)?
A- Rajeev Rai Bhatnagar
B- A.P. Maheshwari
C- Vijay Kumar
D- Arvind Kumar
3. Which famous international money transfer company recently partnered with Ebixcash to expand its presence in Indian market?
A- PayPal PayPal
C- Western Union
D- Transfer Wise
4. Which is the first Indian airport to get Disabled Aircraft Recovery Equipment (DARE)?
A- Chattrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai
B- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi
C- Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
D- Cochin International Airport
5. Which company recently announced to offer guidance to 15 tech start-up companies from 5 Indian states?
6. On which date, ‘Armed Forces Veterans Day’ celebrated across India?
A- January 10
B- January 12
C- January 13
D- January 14
7. Which badminton player recently won the Malaysian Masters 2020 title?
A- Viktor Axelsen
B- Kento Momota
C- Sai Praneeth
D- Kidambi Srikanth
8. Who has recently been appointed as the fourth Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India?
A- U K Sinha
B- Ajay Tyagi
C- Michael Batra
D- Krishnamurthy Subramaniam
9. The Vice President of India is to inaugurate the Centre of Excellence for studies of which Indian language, in Nellore?
10. The communication satellite of ISRO, GSAT-30 is scheduled to launch aboard which vehicle?
A- PSLV C 44
B- PSLV C 46
D- PSLV C 47
D- Ariane 5