1.World Consumer Rights Day is observed every year on ________
A- 11 March
B- 13 March
C- 15 March
D- 16 March
2. Small island nation of Niue has been named as the World’s First _______.
A- Dark Sky Nation
B- Dark Sea Nation
C- Dark Soil Nation
D- Dark Beach Nation
3. Which of the following state government has launched the ‘Chief Minister’s Akhannaba Sanaroising gi Tengbang (CMAST) scheme ?
B- West Bengal
4. Viktor Axelsen has won the men’s singles title at All England Open. He is from _______.
5. Which is the first Indian airline to partner with a Special Economic Zone (SEZ) for setting up warehousing facility ?
D- Jet Airways
6. The World Athletics Council imposed a USD 10 million fine on the Athletics Federation of which country, for doping scandals ?
7. What is the capital of Niue ?
8. India’s first culinary arts museum at WGSHA enters Limca Book of Records. Who among the following is the founder of this museum ?
A- Sanjeev Kapoor
B- Kunal Kapur
C- Ranveer Brar
D- Vikas Khanna
9. National Mission for Clean Ganga (NMCG) recently organised a event to mark the conclusion of its flagship programme ‘Ganga Amantran Abhiyan’. Ganga Amantran Abhiyan started from ________.
10. Recently, ”Ropax” ferry service was launched between Mumbai ________.
11. The US Congress approved a resolution to restrain President Donald Trump from attacking which country ?
12. Which Indian state is set to depute ‘Arogya Mitra’ at Primary health centres to inform people about government’s health-related schemes ?
C- Andhra Pradesh
D- Uttar Pradesh
13. Who among the following has decided to step down from the boards of Berkshire Hathaway ?
A- Paul Allen
B- Bill Gates
C- Warren Buffett
D- Elon Musk
14. Which of the following company has launched the world’s first digital payment solution that does not require internet connectivity ?
15. Which of the following state is observing the ‘Phool Dei festival’ ?
A- Himachal Pradesh