1. Who was recently appointed as the new Finance Secretary of India ?
A- Ajay Narayan Jha
B- Rajiv Kumar
C- Debasish Panda
D- Mandeep Kour
2. The Government will organise a “National Organic Food Festival” for Women entrepreneurs in ___ ?
A- New Delhi
3. Who among the Following Indian-origin UK Minister will lead the UN climate Summit ?
A- Debashis Panda
C- Alok Sharma
D- Usha Thapa
4. As of 2020, Which Indian Telecom operator is the Second most Valuable mobile operator in Asia ?
B- Bharti Airtel
C- Vodafone Idea
5. Rajiv Bansal has been appointed as chairman & managing Director of Which Indian Airline ?
B- Spice Jet
D- Air India
6. Recently, Which of the Following State Governments has announced five-day working week for its employees ?
C- Uttar Pradesh
7. Who among the Following has been appointed as the Director of Cricket of the United Arab Emirates ?
A- Akshat Patil
B- Rohan Shaw
C- Robin Singh
D- Abhinav Raj
8. Due to Coronavirus, The Economist Intelligence Unit has revised its global growth forecast for 2020 to ___ ?
D- 2.4 %
9. Recently, Wendell Rodricks Passed away. He was a famous ___ ?
C- Fashion Designer
D- Freedom Fighter
10. Which of the following Indian state will host the 13th COP on Conservation of Migratory Species of wild animals ?
D- Tamil Nadu
11. SAMPRITI-IX is a joint military exercise between India and ________.
B- Sri Lanka
12. Which of the following Indian state has recently observed the seed sowing festival ‘Lui-Ngai-Ni’ ?
13. The Prime Minister unveiled the tallest statue of Pt Deendayal Upadhyaya in ________.
14. The Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal took oath as Chief Minister of Delhi for the _______ time.
15. Who among the following has become the second richest man in India after Mukesh Ambani ?
A- Shiv Nadar
B- Gautam Adani
C- Radhakishan Damani
D- Lakshmi Mittal