Today Current Affairs | 14 May 2020
1.Which of the following countries has recently developed the ‘iFeel-You’ bracelet for social distancing?
2. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of CBSE ?
A- Rajiv Kumar
B- TS Tirumurthy
C- Manoj Ahuja
D- Kapil Dev Tripathi
3.Recently, Victoria Falls has been opened for tourists after lockdown due to COVID-19 pandemic. Victoria Falls is in _________.
4. Which State’s Teliya handkerchief has got GI tag ?
C- West Bengal
5. India has been placed at ________ spot on World Economic Forum’s (WEF) Global Energy Transition Index?
6. ‘Get CETgo’ online coaching portal received overwhelming response. The ‘Get CETgo’ scheme was launched by ________.
D- Tamil Nadu
7. Which City has essentially made home delivery cashless ?
8. Recently, Akhil Kumar has been re-inducted into NADA disciplinary panel. Akhil Kumar is related to which of the following sports?
9. Who among the following has been appointed as the new Director-General of Archaeological Survey of India (ASI)?
A- V. VIdyavathi
B- Manoj Raghuvanshi
C- Kalpana Joshi
D- Mansi Asthana
10. Which of the following state will host the 11th Hockey India Senior Men National Championship 2021?
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9