Today Current Affairs || 14 March 2020
1.Which Indian public sector bank waived the minimum balance requirement for all savings bank (SB) accounts ?
A- Canara Bank
B- Union Bank of India
C- State Bank of India
D- Punjab National Bank
2. In March 2020, Cabinet hikes dearness allowance for Central govt employees by ________.
3. World Economic Forum (WEF) released its new list of 115 Young Global Leaders. How many Indians are included in the list ?
4. Which of the following company has launched ‘Pragati’ to boost women entrepreneurship in India ?
5. Which is the venue of the main national event for the sixth International Day of Yoga, 2020 ?
B- New Delhi
6. In March 2020, India has delivered 600 tonnes of rice to ________.
7. The Parliament of which country passed a bill to allow the President to contest in Presidential elections after 2024 ?
A- United States
B- United Kingdom
8. World’s first Digital Solutions Exchange Cloud named as ________ has been launched in India.
9. World Bank signed an $80 million loan agreement with which Indian state to increase agricultural productivity in its Gram Panchayats ?
A- Himachal Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
10. Which of the following state government has decided to construct 33 stadiums in the state under ‘Uttran’ scheme ?
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
- OHPC RECRUITMENT 2022