Today Current Affairs || 14 March 2020
1.Which Indian public sector bank waived the minimum balance requirement for all savings bank (SB) accounts ?
A- Canara Bank
B- Union Bank of India
C- State Bank of India
D- Punjab National Bank
2. In March 2020, Cabinet hikes dearness allowance for Central govt employees by ________.
3. World Economic Forum (WEF) released its new list of 115 Young Global Leaders. How many Indians are included in the list ?
4. Which of the following company has launched ‘Pragati’ to boost women entrepreneurship in India ?
5. Which is the venue of the main national event for the sixth International Day of Yoga, 2020 ?
B- New Delhi
6. In March 2020, India has delivered 600 tonnes of rice to ________.
7. The Parliament of which country passed a bill to allow the President to contest in Presidential elections after 2024 ?
A- United States
B- United Kingdom
8. World’s first Digital Solutions Exchange Cloud named as ________ has been launched in India.
9. World Bank signed an $80 million loan agreement with which Indian state to increase agricultural productivity in its Gram Panchayats ?
A- Himachal Pradesh
D- Madhya Pradesh
10. Which of the following state government has decided to construct 33 stadiums in the state under ‘Uttran’ scheme ?
- Advertisement for different Posts of Koraput Judgeship 2021
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-22
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part – 21
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-20
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-19
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-18
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-17
- pedagogy MCQ Question part-16
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-15
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-14
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-13
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-12
- Pedagogy MCQ Question Part-11
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-10
- Pedagogy MCQ Question part-9