Today Current Affairs | 14 July 2020
1.Bastille Day or National Day of France is observed every year on ________.
A- 13 July
B- 14 July
C- 11 July
D- 12 July
2. Which State Government will start the ‘Roko Toko’ campaign ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
3. Which of the following country has dropped out India from its 628-kilometre railway line project amid China’s multi-billion dollar deal?
4. Who has won the Styrian Grand Prix 2020 race
A- Walteri Bottas
B- Charles Lechler
C- Lando Norris
D- Louis Hamilton
5. Sikkim observed the 206th birth anniversary of Adikavi Bhanu Bhakta Acharya. He was a famous ________.
C- Social Activist
D- Ruler of Sikkim
6. Visa has recently partnered with which of the following bank for rolling out Visa Secure for e-commerce?
A- Yes Bank
B- ICICI Bank
C- Federal Bank
D- IDBI Bank
7. In Which Country India has become the second largest Country to invest Through FDI ?
8. Recently, Dr. Vidhu P. Nair has been appointed as India’s next Ambassador to Turkmenistan. What is the capital of Turkmenistan?
9. Which of the following state has won the “Elites Excellence Awards -2020” at “Elite India Transformation Summit”?
A- Uttar Pradesh
– Andhra Pradesh
10. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘A Song of India’?
A- Arundhati Roy
B- Salman Rushdie
C- Ruskin Bond
D- Vikram Seth
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Agriculture Officer
- OPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Section officers
- OPTCL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022
- NIT Rourkela recruitment 2022
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment in AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Teacher Posts Recruitment 2022
- Recruitment of Non-Executive Posts in OMC Ltd
- Regional Office Odisha Recruitment 2022
- OSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- OSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement in Odisha State Cooperative Bank 2021
- OSSSC Combined Exam Syllabus 2021
- OSSSC Combined Examination | 2841 Posts
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021