Today Current Affairs | 14 July 2020
1.Bastille Day or National Day of France is observed every year on ________.
A- 13 July
B- 14 July
C- 11 July
D- 12 July
2. Which State Government will start the ‘Roko Toko’ campaign ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
3. Which of the following country has dropped out India from its 628-kilometre railway line project amid China’s multi-billion dollar deal?
4. Who has won the Styrian Grand Prix 2020 race
A- Walteri Bottas
B- Charles Lechler
C- Lando Norris
D- Louis Hamilton
5. Sikkim observed the 206th birth anniversary of Adikavi Bhanu Bhakta Acharya. He was a famous ________.
C- Social Activist
D- Ruler of Sikkim
6. Visa has recently partnered with which of the following bank for rolling out Visa Secure for e-commerce?
A- Yes Bank
B- ICICI Bank
C- Federal Bank
D- IDBI Bank
7. In Which Country India has become the second largest Country to invest Through FDI ?
8. Recently, Dr. Vidhu P. Nair has been appointed as India’s next Ambassador to Turkmenistan. What is the capital of Turkmenistan?
9. Which of the following state has won the “Elites Excellence Awards -2020” at “Elite India Transformation Summit”?
A- Uttar Pradesh
– Andhra Pradesh
10. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘A Song of India’?
A- Arundhati Roy
B- Salman Rushdie
C- Ruskin Bond
D- Vikram Seth
- Advertisement in District Judge Office
- OSSSC | Livestock Inspector Recruitment 2021
- District Judge Court Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC | Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Jr Clerk, Jr Typist and Stenographer
- Advertisement in District Judge Office 2021
- Civil Defence Instructor/Senior Store Inspector Recruitment 2021
- SSC Constables GD Recruitment 2021
- Advertisement for the Post of Junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Posts Recruitment 2021
- Junior Clerk Pots Recruitment 2021
- OSSTET Examination 2021 || Online Form
- Advertisement for the Post of junior Clerk
- Junior Clerk Recruitment 2021
- RI Recruitment 2021 || Full Advertisement