Today Current Affairs | 14 July 2020
1.Bastille Day or National Day of France is observed every year on ________.
A- 13 July
B- 14 July
C- 11 July
D- 12 July
2. Which State Government will start the ‘Roko Toko’ campaign ?
B- Uttar Pradesh
C- Madhya Pradesh
3. Which of the following country has dropped out India from its 628-kilometre railway line project amid China’s multi-billion dollar deal?
4. Who has won the Styrian Grand Prix 2020 race
A- Walteri Bottas
B- Charles Lechler
C- Lando Norris
D- Louis Hamilton
5. Sikkim observed the 206th birth anniversary of Adikavi Bhanu Bhakta Acharya. He was a famous ________.
C- Social Activist
D- Ruler of Sikkim
6. Visa has recently partnered with which of the following bank for rolling out Visa Secure for e-commerce?
A- Yes Bank
B- ICICI Bank
C- Federal Bank
D- IDBI Bank
7. In Which Country India has become the second largest Country to invest Through FDI ?
8. Recently, Dr. Vidhu P. Nair has been appointed as India’s next Ambassador to Turkmenistan. What is the capital of Turkmenistan?
9. Which of the following state has won the “Elites Excellence Awards -2020” at “Elite India Transformation Summit”?
A- Uttar Pradesh
– Andhra Pradesh
10. Who among the following is the author of the book ‘A Song of India’?
A- Arundhati Roy
B- Salman Rushdie
C- Ruskin Bond
D- Vikram Seth
- Odisha GDS Recruitment 2023 | 40,889 Vacancy
- OSSC Planning Assistant Online Form 2022
- IOCL Recruitment 2022- Online Form
- NMDC Recruitment 2022
- OMFED Recruitment- 2022
- OAVS Deogarh Recruitment 2022
- Odisha Airport Authority Recruitment 2022
- IAF Agniveer Vayu Online Form- 2022
- Jharsuguda District Court Recruitment 2022
- IFFCO Pradeep Unit Recruitment 2022
- OHPC Junior Clerk Recruitment 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- OPHWC RECRUITMENT 2022
- ODISHA JAIL WARDER RECRUITMENT 2022
- OSLSA RECRUITMENT 2022
Leave a Reply