1. Which city plays host to the annual ‘World Future Energy Summit’ of the year 2020?
A- Abu Dhabi
2. Union Minister Smriti Irani recently launched a welfare scheme named ‘Yashaswini’ from Goa. What does the scheme aim at?
A- Vaccination to Children
B- Assistance to women Self Help Groups
C- Cleaning of Beaches
D- Assistance to schools
3. Which state has recently started an awareness campaign for farmers to protect their sugarcane crop from locust?
C- Uttar Pradesh
4. An international Film Festival with the theme of ‘Better Film, Better Audience and Better Society’, was recently inaugurated in which city?
5. Who will participate in the interaction program with students named ‘Pariksha Pe Charcha’ scheduled for the year 2020?
A- Venkiah Naidu
B- Narendra Modi
C- Ramesh Pokriyal
D- NishankK Sivan
6. The Workshop and exhibition on “Bamboo- A wonder grass” was recently held in which state/ UT?
C- Jammu and Kashmir
D- Arunachal Pradesh
7. The Indian Academy of Paediatrics (IAP) has started a program called ‘TB-free air for every child’ in which state?
B- Madhya Pradesh
8. What is a “Shopper’, which was sometimes seen in news recently ?
A- e-Commerce website
D- Electric vehicle for shopping
9. Which of these festivals of other parts of India does not coincide with Makar Sankranti celebrated in North India in January?
A- Pedda Padanga
B- Magh Bihu
C- Thai Pongal
10. What is the deadline to separate roles of chairman and MD in top 500 companies, as per the recent directions of SEBI?
A- April 1st,2020
C- April 1st,2022
D- April 1st,2023